четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

back burgers yard




Last july there was an...incident...with some random guy in my office...didnt belong here but was here asking me weird questions and wouldent leave...

well he was back today...after i had instant messaged my boss with no response i made it seem like i was working and went down the hall only to find that my boss wasent in his damn office so i found another coworker and asked him to come save me but when we got up here the guy was gone...so.fucking.scary....im trembling im not gonna lie...its shit like this that makes me wish that the boys were still in this front office by me...i dont like being alone and the fish dont offer much protection =(

city ithaca new york, back burgers yard, back buried in lyric nightmare yard, back buried in yard.



Комментариев нет: