пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

consulate general malaysia new york




I hate how you donapos;t me back, but whatever.
iapos;m used to it, i get used to things so easily.
iapos;m probably never gonna see you, ever :/
but thats not my fault.
iapos;ve tried.
i donapos;t want to stop talking to you,
but sometimes i wonder whatapos;s best.

i got my phone, thank god.

but anywaysz, 2 things i want to rant about:

one, all i want in life, is someone thatapos;ll be there forever, and iapos;m not nessecery talking about a boyfriend, but someone, thatapos;ll stick with me i can tell anything too. I just someone i can depend on, thatapos;ll be there when i need them, thats all i rlly want, rlly. Is that so much to ask for?

and two, i truly believe that everything happens for a reason, obv. I got your number so i can talk to you, obv. Something was meant to happen, but i feel it hasnapos;t yet. Obv. I go to the mall everything, EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAPPENS FOR A SOLE PURPOSE, when you dig deep in your mind long enough, you just might find it. Thereapos;s a reason iapos;m not physically dead yet, mentally, thatapos;s another story, but iapos;m still walking,eating,breathing, blinking, for a reason. Iapos;m not here to do nothing, obv. If i was, iapos;d probably be dead. Somethingapos;s kept me alive, but just how exactly how strong is it? how much longer will it work? who knows.

thirdly (yea, i know i said 2, but you have to deal) everyone is only out for themselves, its reality,get over it. We get something, and when something better comes along, we through the old thing deep into a closet and forget about it. But rly, everything you do, like who you hang out with, who you talk to, is because of something you want, or want to be.

but hey, maybe its just me, maybe iapos;m crazy.
sanity is questionable for me right now.
deadasssss.

bent over dumbbell raises, consulate general malaysia new york, consulate general malaysia los angeles, consulate general los angeles, consulate general korean.



Комментариев нет: